If you’ve ever gazed at photos of celebrities on the red carpet and pined for their perfect skin, you’re not alone. Even with the priciest products on the market, it can be tricky to get the seamless, second-skin finish that we’re all after. Fortunately for us, TEMPTU has changed the game with TEMPTU Air, the cordless airbrush makeup device that puts streak-free skin perfection in everyone’s hands—no Hollywood glam squad required.
Ready to airbrush like the pros? We put together this quick tutorial to teach you how to apply foundation, concealer, blush, contour, bronzer, and highlighter using the TEMPTU Air system and Airpod Makeup. (If you need a basic breakdown of the TEMPTU Air device and its controls, see our Getting Started guide.)
- Insert your shade of Airpod Foundation into the TEMPTU Air.
- Tap the power button to set the TEMPTU Air at Speed 2.. We recommend this speed for foundation, blush, bronzer, and contour.
- Hold the TEMPTU Air about four fingers (or three inches) from your skin.
- Using a very light touch, gently pull back the SoftTouch Control as you move the device in small circular motions over your face.
- Check your skin between passes and continue to build up coverage in light layers if needed. We recommend:
- One to two passes for sheer coverage
- Two to three passes for medium coverage
- Three to four passes for full coverage
How to spot conceal with Airpod Foundation
- To conceal blemishes, dark spots, or other small imperfections, insert Airpod Foundation into the TEMPTU Air.
- Tap the power button to set the TEMPTU Air at Speed 1. We recommend this speed for detail work and targeted areas.
- Hold the TEMPTU Air about ½ inch from your skin.
- Gently pull back the SoftTouch Control to release a small blast of makeup.
- Check your skin between passes and continue to build up coverage in light layers if needed.